||UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA
|Status of Affiliation
|Type of Management
|Status of the Institution
||Independent Institution offering only Teacher Education Programme (s)
|Institution meant for
|Whether the institute is accessible in all weather conditions and through Pucca Road
|Name of the Nearest Railway Station
||NISCHINTAPUR MARKET (ER)
|History of the Institution
||Sree Sree Ramakrishna B.Ed. College was established by Nutanpally Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Seva Pratisthan and Research Society in 2010 at the place where there were no any higher education facilities. At the initial stage institution had faced with many problems but all the problems were defeated before our vision and mission.
||Our college aims at the integral formation of prospective teachers for the establishment of a just and humane society. We visualize the overall development of would be teachers who will be the storehouse of knowledge and with this potential knowledge, they will have the unlimited abilities and capacities to spread the wisdom all around.
|Mission and Objectives
1. To produce intellectually sound, socially concerned, morally upright, spiritually oriented, patriotic and law-abiding teachers with right attitudes, values and ideals.
2. To inculcate in the teachers the feeling of love and pride for their country and culture, thus bringing about social and cultural awakening.
3. To provide responsible and creative leadership in the field of education who can render selfless service to the community.
4. To develop among the teachers self confidence and a sense of value commitment and abilities of critical thinking and effective decision making.
5. To empower the teachers with sufficient theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to perform their various roles in the educational system as well as in the society.
6. To equip the teachers with excellent communication skills and proper understanding of the psychological and sociological principles implicit in the field of education.
7. To acquaint the teachers with appropriate skills and methodologies to facilitate learning among the pupils and also to handle children with special needs.
8. To enable the teachers to manage learning resources, to use community resources as educational inputs and to organize experiences for the all round development of the students.
9. To generate in the teachers the capability to develop curiosity, imagination and self confidence among students.
10. To motivate the teachers to understand action research and employ innovative practices in accordance with scientific and technological advancement.
|Significant Achievements, if any
||We ought to bear in mind the growing demand for a new set of skills for Pupil-teacher; skills such as problem solving, critical thinking, creativity, innovation and adaptability. Our institution implements new skills, innovative teaching style and as far as possible for pupil- teachers. We work hard to improve the teaching profession, mostly by presenting professional development sessions to teachers. We feel most effective in sharing content and labs to a crowd, but we also mentor and encourage practicing teachers one-on-one. Our institution has been conducted two year ODL teacher training programme for inservice teacher under Netaji Subash Open University.
|Contributions in the field of Education
||Our prominent teachers have been published many books and articles regarding teacher training course. They developed new innovative teaching methods. Our institution produce talented teacher to the society.